Working at Amazon
As an Adecco associate at Amazon, your role is crucial.
Count on excellent pay rate and benefits, a clear focus on health & safety, and flexibility.
Pay rate and benefits
The earning potential beats the competition! Find out more about the excellent pay rates and benefits at Amazon in About the job.
Health & Safety
A culture focused on safety and continuous improvement.
- Injury rate 62% lower than other companies conducting warehousing activities (based on the latest available HSE reporting data.)
- Comprehensive safety training to prepare you for your first day.
Shift patterns designed to give you more time.
- Four ten-hour shifts per week in UK fulfillment centres.
- Allows for three days off in a working week. That's an extra day for free time and social activities.
- Shorter working week saves you time and money, less commute.