• We may collect personal information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your IP address, browser, timestamp, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. Our collection of this personal information will make your visit to the Website easier in the future as we will be able to suggest content that is relevant to you based on the location you access the Website from, what content you access and how you interact with it.
• We may also collect information for marketing purposes and analysis, including information on how you respond to email, sms, phone and other marketing campaigns.
• We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Contact us today”, “Send us a message”, or “Contact us about working together”). The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request, or to improve your future experiences with us and our Website. Other information or personal information you share with us when completing our contact forms is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
• Fields we may request include but are not limited to: your First name, Last name, Company name, Job title, Business email address, Telephone number, Number of permanent employees in the UK&Ireland, Job function, Job level, Industry, Biggest challenge, Current recruitment model, Your location, Sector, Have you ever worked with any of these brands?, Company registration number, Purpose of attendance (at an event), Size of opportunity, Type of staffing need
• We use your personal information to send you direct marketing via email and other communication means when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Our Website collects and shares information with third parties: Broadbean, Silverpop, and Google My Business