Amazon warehouse operative jobs : Belfast (DBT3)
Adecco, the sole supplier of vacancies at Amazon Belfast are supporting Amazon to fulfil supplies to local communities.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Titanic Quarter, Belfast, BT3 9WAJobs at this warehouse
During the 10th of October to the 6th of November 2021, we are offering all newly hired associates a £1500 sign on bonus T&C applies - In order to receive the bonus, you must start work between the 10th of October and 6th of November and attend all scheduled shifts. *
As an Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound.
Tasks may include:
- Efficiently and effectively receiving & sorting goods into relevant post codes following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pick and sort our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately staging, feeding the lines & resorting mis-sorts
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
*The bonus will be paid in two equal instalments during your first 3 months; one after 45 days tenure and the second at 90 days tenure. If you have been re-hired and your previous termination date was from 10 October 2021 until end of day shift on 06 November 2021, you do not qualify for the sign on bonus. Offer ends after the 6th of November 2021.