Amazon warehouse operative jobs : Aberdeen
Adecco, the sole supplier of vacancies at Amazon Aberdeen are supporting Amazon to fulfil supplies to local communities.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Plot 2&4, Cairnrobin Commercial Park, Marywell, Aberdeen AB12 4SBJobs at this warehouse
As an Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound.
Tasks may include:
- Efficiently and effectively receiving & sorting goods into relevant post codes following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pick and sort our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately staging, feeding the lines & resorting mis-sorts
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards